Brunch may be the one of the few things worth getting up for on a weekend, and as of Nov. 25, Phoenix residents will have a new place to nosh.
Denver-based Snooze, a literal breakfast bar, will open its first location in Phoenix at the Town and Country shopping center on East Camelback Road.
The 4,200-square-foot location will feature pancakes, eggs Benedict, a breakfast pot pie and even a full bar.
Snooze’s decor is futuristic, yet retro, with a 1950s-meets-The-Jetsons vibe.
There are plans to open six or seven more locations all around the Valley over the next three years, including Tempe and Scottsdale. A second restaurant in Gilbert is already in the early planning stages.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier