PHOENIX – Police are asking for the public’s help locating a missing woman.
Regina Lynn Bowling, 52, was last seen Sunday in the area of East Union Hills Drive and North 47th Street. She is described as white, 4-feet-11-inches tall and 90 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She is missing her teeth.
Bowling was wearing a purple shirt with a Superwoman logo or a pink shirt with an unknown pattern, blue jeans, and gray tennis shoes. She was carrying a small black purse.
According to Phoenix police, Bowling’s mental capacity is that of a 10-year-old and it is believed she got lost while taking her daily walk. Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson said she has gone missing in the past and was found at a Walmart.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (602) 534-2121 or email@example.com. The after-hours number is (602) 262-6141.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night