PHOENIX – Police are asking for the public’s help locating a missing woman.
Regina Lynn Bowling, 52, was last seen Sunday in the area of East Union Hills Drive and North 47th Street. She is described as white, 4-feet-11-inches tall and 90 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She is missing her teeth.
Bowling was wearing a purple shirt with a Superwoman logo or a pink shirt with an unknown pattern, blue jeans, and gray tennis shoes. She was carrying a small black purse.
According to Phoenix police, Bowling’s mental capacity is that of a 10-year-old and it is believed she got lost while taking her daily walk. Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson said she has gone missing in the past and was found at a Walmart.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (602) 534-2121 or email@example.com. The after-hours number is (602) 262-6141.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development