PHOENIX – Police are asking for the public’s help locating a missing woman.
Regina Lynn Bowling, 52, was last seen Sunday in the area of East Union Hills Drive and North 47th Street. She is described as white, 4-feet-11-inches tall and 90 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She is missing her teeth.
Bowling was wearing a purple shirt with a Superwoman logo or a pink shirt with an unknown pattern, blue jeans, and gray tennis shoes. She was carrying a small black purse.
According to Phoenix police, Bowling’s mental capacity is that of a 10-year-old and it is believed she got lost while taking her daily walk. Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson said she has gone missing in the past and was found at a Walmart.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (602) 534-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The after-hours number is (602) 262-6141.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them