PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
The living dead take over Heritage Square Park on Saturday. Admission is free, but no promises that someone won’t try to eat your brain!
The Comedy Central star of “Tosh.0” brings his stand-up act to Comerica Theatre on Friday and Saturday. Tickets start at $39.50.
More than 25 hot air balloons will be at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on Saturday and Sunday. Trick-or-treating and a haunted house are also featured. Entry is $10 for adults.
The Arizona Jazz Festival is welcoming some big names this year, including “Blurred Lines” singer Robin Thicke. Erykah Badu and other artists will play as well. Ticket prices vary.
Check out the creepy ghouls and zombies at the Phoenix Zoo on Friday and Saturday. The animals may be asleep, but zombies aren’t! Admission is $9 or $7 for members.
Enjoy a day of wine and fine art along the Scottsdale Waterfront. More than 160 artists will be present. Admission is $5.
Three days of dancing, Greek food and plenty more. Sound good? Head to the St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church all weekend. Entry is $3 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.
Get some gardening tips and browse a rummage sale along with plenty of gardening goods at the Fall Garden Festival at Metro Tech High School on Saturday. Admission is free.
This free festival features plenty of Day of the Dead fun, including a Spanish market, altar contest and live entertainment.
The sexy and the gruesome will take over Maya + Day and Nightclub on Saturday. A costume contest will award a $2,000 prize.
Costume contests, carnival games, a haunter forest and more await attendees of Scottsdale’s Fall Festival. Admission is free.
Relive the days of the Wild West at the Wild Western Festival at Sahuaro Ranch park this weekend. The festival will feature gunfights, pie eating and plenty of western food. Ticket prices vary.
There’s plenty of entertainment for the whole family at Autumnfest. Kids can decorate pumpkins and take hay rides while adults can enjoy a beer garden.
Check out the semi-finalist from “Last Comic Standing” all weekend at The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns