PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
The living dead take over Heritage Square Park on Saturday. Admission is free, but no promises that someone won’t try to eat your brain!
The Comedy Central star of “Tosh.0” brings his stand-up act to Comerica Theatre on Friday and Saturday. Tickets start at $39.50.
More than 25 hot air balloons will be at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on Saturday and Sunday. Trick-or-treating and a haunted house are also featured. Entry is $10 for adults.
The Arizona Jazz Festival is welcoming some big names this year, including “Blurred Lines” singer Robin Thicke. Erykah Badu and other artists will play as well. Ticket prices vary.
Check out the creepy ghouls and zombies at the Phoenix Zoo on Friday and Saturday. The animals may be asleep, but zombies aren’t! Admission is $9 or $7 for members.
Enjoy a day of wine and fine art along the Scottsdale Waterfront. More than 160 artists will be present. Admission is $5.
Three days of dancing, Greek food and plenty more. Sound good? Head to the St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church all weekend. Entry is $3 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.
Get some gardening tips and browse a rummage sale along with plenty of gardening goods at the Fall Garden Festival at Metro Tech High School on Saturday. Admission is free.
This free festival features plenty of Day of the Dead fun, including a Spanish market, altar contest and live entertainment.
The sexy and the gruesome will take over Maya + Day and Nightclub on Saturday. A costume contest will award a $2,000 prize.
Costume contests, carnival games, a haunter forest and more await attendees of Scottsdale’s Fall Festival. Admission is free.
Relive the days of the Wild West at the Wild Western Festival at Sahuaro Ranch park this weekend. The festival will feature gunfights, pie eating and plenty of western food. Ticket prices vary.
There’s plenty of entertainment for the whole family at Autumnfest. Kids can decorate pumpkins and take hay rides while adults can enjoy a beer garden.
Check out the semi-finalist from “Last Comic Standing” all weekend at The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon