PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
The living dead take over Heritage Square Park on Saturday. Admission is free, but no promises that someone won’t try to eat your brain!
The Comedy Central star of “Tosh.0” brings his stand-up act to Comerica Theatre on Friday and Saturday. Tickets start at $39.50.
More than 25 hot air balloons will be at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on Saturday and Sunday. Trick-or-treating and a haunted house are also featured. Entry is $10 for adults.
The Arizona Jazz Festival is welcoming some big names this year, including “Blurred Lines” singer Robin Thicke. Erykah Badu and other artists will play as well. Ticket prices vary.
Check out the creepy ghouls and zombies at the Phoenix Zoo on Friday and Saturday. The animals may be asleep, but zombies aren’t! Admission is $9 or $7 for members.
Enjoy a day of wine and fine art along the Scottsdale Waterfront. More than 160 artists will be present. Admission is $5.
Three days of dancing, Greek food and plenty more. Sound good? Head to the St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church all weekend. Entry is $3 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.
Get some gardening tips and browse a rummage sale along with plenty of gardening goods at the Fall Garden Festival at Metro Tech High School on Saturday. Admission is free.
This free festival features plenty of Day of the Dead fun, including a Spanish market, altar contest and live entertainment.
The sexy and the gruesome will take over Maya + Day and Nightclub on Saturday. A costume contest will award a $2,000 prize.
Costume contests, carnival games, a haunter forest and more await attendees of Scottsdale’s Fall Festival. Admission is free.
Relive the days of the Wild West at the Wild Western Festival at Sahuaro Ranch park this weekend. The festival will feature gunfights, pie eating and plenty of western food. Ticket prices vary.
There’s plenty of entertainment for the whole family at Autumnfest. Kids can decorate pumpkins and take hay rides while adults can enjoy a beer garden.
Check out the semi-finalist from “Last Comic Standing” all weekend at The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night