PHOENIX — Arizona’s bull run is a few months away, but organizers are encouraging people to grab a camera now and make a video describing why they are the best bull runner in America.
“We’re accepting videos now for people to tell us why they should be considered to be the National Bull Running Champion,” said Phil Immordino, a spokesman for Running of the Bulls USA.
Immordino said applicants can do anything they want in the video.
“You can do all kinds of creative graphics and creativity.”
The video could give runners a better chance to shine.
“Obviously, they’ll have to show up and participate in the runs, but those people who send us videos are going to stand out a little bit better and we’re going to be watching closer,” said Immordino.
The Cave Creek event, held Feb. 8-9, is one of several bull runs across the country. The winner of the Cave Creek competition receives $5,000 cash, while there are $10,000 in total cash prizes.
Immordino said the winner of the National Bull Runner competition gets a trip to run with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
For more information, go to runningofthebullsusa.com.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments