PHOENIX — Arizona’s bull run is a few months away, but organizers are encouraging people to grab a camera now and make a video describing why they are the best bull runner in America.
“We’re accepting videos now for people to tell us why they should be considered to be the National Bull Running Champion,” said Phil Immordino, a spokesman for Running of the Bulls USA.
Immordino said applicants can do anything they want in the video.
“You can do all kinds of creative graphics and creativity.”
The video could give runners a better chance to shine.
“Obviously, they’ll have to show up and participate in the runs, but those people who send us videos are going to stand out a little bit better and we’re going to be watching closer,” said Immordino.
The Cave Creek event, held Feb. 8-9, is one of several bull runs across the country. The winner of the Cave Creek competition receives $5,000 cash, while there are $10,000 in total cash prizes.
Immordino said the winner of the National Bull Runner competition gets a trip to run with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
For more information, go to runningofthebullsusa.com.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development