Not just one, but three publications have ranked ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business among the best in the world.
The Financial Times, Britain’s version of The Wall Street Journal, ranked the best executive MBA programs internationally and placed the Carey School at No. 2 for an MBA program affiliated with a public U.S. university. The publication also ranked the school’s program in China at No. 28 worldwide.
Professor Buck K.W. Pei, executive dean of Asia programs for the W. P. Carey School, was not surprised.
“Our Shanghai program provides world-class management education to key members of the global business community,” Pei said. “Our alums include three vice governors of China’s major provinces, six vice mayors of Shanghai, the chief executive officer of the Shanghai Stock Exchange, several bank chairmen, the chairman of Shanghai Airlines and other top leaders.”
The Economist also ranked the school on an international scale.
W. P. Carey came in at No. 48 overall and No. 28 among U.S. business schools.
The Princeton Review featured the school in the new book, “The Best 295 Business Schools: 2014 Edition,” which was largely based on student surveys. Using a 99-point scale, the school came in at 97 for a career rating, which included graduate employment and salaries, 95 for academic experience and 94 for admissions selectivity.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl