Not just one, but three publications have ranked ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business among the best in the world.
The Financial Times, Britain’s version of The Wall Street Journal, ranked the best executive MBA programs internationally and placed the Carey School at No. 2 for an MBA program affiliated with a public U.S. university. The publication also ranked the school’s program in China at No. 28 worldwide.
Professor Buck K.W. Pei, executive dean of Asia programs for the W. P. Carey School, was not surprised.
“Our Shanghai program provides world-class management education to key members of the global business community,” Pei said. “Our alums include three vice governors of China’s major provinces, six vice mayors of Shanghai, the chief executive officer of the Shanghai Stock Exchange, several bank chairmen, the chairman of Shanghai Airlines and other top leaders.”
The Economist also ranked the school on an international scale.
W. P. Carey came in at No. 48 overall and No. 28 among U.S. business schools.
The Princeton Review featured the school in the new book, “The Best 295 Business Schools: 2014 Edition,” which was largely based on student surveys. Using a 99-point scale, the school came in at 97 for a career rating, which included graduate employment and salaries, 95 for academic experience and 94 for admissions selectivity.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food