PHOENIX — Three people were injured after gunfire erupted outside of a hookah lounge in Glendale early Sunday morning.
Glendale police said a verbal altercation began in Eddie’s Lounge near 75th and Glendale Avenues and the people involved moved outside. Police said multiple people opened fire outside around 1:20 a.m. Sunday.
Two females — one juvenile, one adult — and a young male suffered gunshot wounds. They were taken to Valley hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries. The adult female has been released from the hospital.
Glendale police said any possible suspects fled the scene before authorities arrived at the scene, and they have no leads on the identity of the suspects.
Anyone with information on the suspects or the shooting is asked to call the Glendale police at 623-930-0000 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon