PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide should plan for extra travel time this weekend as several freeways will be closed for a portion of the weekend.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between the Interstate 10-State Route 51 interchange and 44th Street from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday for pavement repairs. All ramps from I-10 and southbound SR 51 to the Loop 202 will be closed at this time.
The Loop 303 will be closed in both directions between Peoria Avenue and Camelback Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic switching. Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road will also be closed between Sarival Avenue and Cotton Lane at this time, along wit the southbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Cactus Road.
Southbound Loop 101 will be closed between Ray Road and Loop 202 in Chandler from 11 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge work.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 and Ray Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for pedestrian bridge work.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for barrier installation.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24-related work.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains