PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide should plan for extra travel time this weekend as several freeways will be closed for a portion of the weekend.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between the Interstate 10-State Route 51 interchange and 44th Street from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday for pavement repairs. All ramps from I-10 and southbound SR 51 to the Loop 202 will be closed at this time.
The Loop 303 will be closed in both directions between Peoria Avenue and Camelback Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic switching. Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road will also be closed between Sarival Avenue and Cotton Lane at this time, along wit the southbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Cactus Road.
Southbound Loop 101 will be closed between Ray Road and Loop 202 in Chandler from 11 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge work.
Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 and Ray Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for pedestrian bridge work.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for barrier installation.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24-related work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon