If you’ve ever wanted to own art from a convicted murderer, now is your chance.
According to ABC News, Jodi Arias’ art website is selling limited edition prints of a drawing she created while in jail.
While it is unknown where the profits from the images end up, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said Arias can’t run a business out of prison.
“She’s able to have access to paper and purchase color pencils, and if she wants to release her property to someone outside, she can,” said Chris Hegstrom, spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office that oversees Arias’s incarceration.
“She’s not physically running a business from our jail,” Hegstrom said. “I can’t stop her from talking on the phone or releasing property.”
Hegstrom said people can contribute money to Arias’ commissary fund.
Arias’ artwork was also sold on eBay in January with most images going for $300 to $400. Profits from those sales went to trial-related costs, including transporting Arias’ family between California and Arizona.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon