PHOENIX — The Phoenix Police Department continues to seek the public’s assistance in helping them solve a violent homicide and they hope a new tool will generate the leads they need to crack the case.
“To have CBS Outdoors donate a vinyl billboard and have it created and dedicated to this neighborhood is huge,” said Sgt. Darren Burch.
Burch said it is critical to have this billboard placed less than a mile away from where 17-year-old Alexis Urbina was murdered on Sept. 3. Police say Urbina was home alone when someone came in and killed her. Police found no signs of forced entry and very little evidence was left behind.
“Bad guys talk, they brag, they intimidate. Someone out there knows something,” said Burch.
Silent Witness is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food