PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Celebrate Arizona’s love of tacos at the Arizona Taco Festival at Salt River Fields. In addition to the tasty tortilla treats, there will be plenty of beverages available, including a tequila sampling. Tickets start at $12.
Funnyman Pauly Shore makes his return to the Phoenix stage this weekend. He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets range between $22 and $25.
It’s all about the ladies at the Arizona Ultimate Women’s Expo this weekend. There will be plenty of shopping, samples and more, along with an appearance by Sherry Shepard from “The View,” among others.
Comedian Anthony Jeselnik brings his Comedy Central show, “The Jeselnik Offensive,” to Phoenix on Saturday night. The show is at Wild Horse Pass and tickets start at $27.
Plenty of carnival fun will be at the Gilbert Fall Carnival on Saturday. Entry is free but rides require tickets.
Get to know the art and beer of Mexico at the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door.
Actor and comedian Brian Scolaro, who has appeared on numerous sitcoms, will bring his show to The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Tickets start at $10.
Unlimited food tastings and plenty of adult beverages await you at Taste. Chandler’s Culinary Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $65 in advance.
Celebrate the art and history of the Grand Avenue area on Saturday. Entry is free.
Check out this documentary of “Night of the Living Dead,” the George Romero classic that basically spawned the zombie movie craze.
Enjoy a walk through Glendale of old at the Front Porch Festival on Saturday.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets