PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Celebrate Arizona’s love of tacos at the Arizona Taco Festival at Salt River Fields. In addition to the tasty tortilla treats, there will be plenty of beverages available, including a tequila sampling. Tickets start at $12.
Funnyman Pauly Shore makes his return to the Phoenix stage this weekend. He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets range between $22 and $25.
It’s all about the ladies at the Arizona Ultimate Women’s Expo this weekend. There will be plenty of shopping, samples and more, along with an appearance by Sherry Shepard from “The View,” among others.
Comedian Anthony Jeselnik brings his Comedy Central show, “The Jeselnik Offensive,” to Phoenix on Saturday night. The show is at Wild Horse Pass and tickets start at $27.
Plenty of carnival fun will be at the Gilbert Fall Carnival on Saturday. Entry is free but rides require tickets.
Get to know the art and beer of Mexico at the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door.
Actor and comedian Brian Scolaro, who has appeared on numerous sitcoms, will bring his show to The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Tickets start at $10.
Unlimited food tastings and plenty of adult beverages await you at Taste. Chandler’s Culinary Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $65 in advance.
Celebrate the art and history of the Grand Avenue area on Saturday. Entry is free.
Check out this documentary of “Night of the Living Dead,” the George Romero classic that basically spawned the zombie movie craze.
Enjoy a walk through Glendale of old at the Front Porch Festival on Saturday.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns