PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Celebrate Arizona’s love of tacos at the Arizona Taco Festival at Salt River Fields. In addition to the tasty tortilla treats, there will be plenty of beverages available, including a tequila sampling. Tickets start at $12.
Funnyman Pauly Shore makes his return to the Phoenix stage this weekend. He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets range between $22 and $25.
It’s all about the ladies at the Arizona Ultimate Women’s Expo this weekend. There will be plenty of shopping, samples and more, along with an appearance by Sherry Shepard from “The View,” among others.
Comedian Anthony Jeselnik brings his Comedy Central show, “The Jeselnik Offensive,” to Phoenix on Saturday night. The show is at Wild Horse Pass and tickets start at $27.
Plenty of carnival fun will be at the Gilbert Fall Carnival on Saturday. Entry is free but rides require tickets.
Get to know the art and beer of Mexico at the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door.
Actor and comedian Brian Scolaro, who has appeared on numerous sitcoms, will bring his show to The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Tickets start at $10.
Unlimited food tastings and plenty of adult beverages await you at Taste. Chandler’s Culinary Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $65 in advance.
Celebrate the art and history of the Grand Avenue area on Saturday. Entry is free.
Check out this documentary of “Night of the Living Dead,” the George Romero classic that basically spawned the zombie movie craze.
Enjoy a walk through Glendale of old at the Front Porch Festival on Saturday.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night