PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Celebrate Arizona’s love of tacos at the Arizona Taco Festival at Salt River Fields. In addition to the tasty tortilla treats, there will be plenty of beverages available, including a tequila sampling. Tickets start at $12.
Funnyman Pauly Shore makes his return to the Phoenix stage this weekend. He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets range between $22 and $25.
It’s all about the ladies at the Arizona Ultimate Women’s Expo this weekend. There will be plenty of shopping, samples and more, along with an appearance by Sherry Shepard from “The View,” among others.
Comedian Anthony Jeselnik brings his Comedy Central show, “The Jeselnik Offensive,” to Phoenix on Saturday night. The show is at Wild Horse Pass and tickets start at $27.
Plenty of carnival fun will be at the Gilbert Fall Carnival on Saturday. Entry is free but rides require tickets.
Get to know the art and beer of Mexico at the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door.
Actor and comedian Brian Scolaro, who has appeared on numerous sitcoms, will bring his show to The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Tickets start at $10.
Unlimited food tastings and plenty of adult beverages await you at Taste. Chandler’s Culinary Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $65 in advance.
Celebrate the art and history of the Grand Avenue area on Saturday. Entry is free.
Check out this documentary of “Night of the Living Dead,” the George Romero classic that basically spawned the zombie movie craze.
Enjoy a walk through Glendale of old at the Front Porch Festival on Saturday.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development