PHOENIX — When Arizonans head to the bar, most of us will reportedly choose a wheat beer.
According to Blowfish, a hangover medication, the top beer in Arizona is Blue Moon, followed by Bud Light and Corona.
As far as cocktails go, Arizona’s top drink is a rum and coke, followed by a margarita and a Long Island iced tea, respectively.
Arizona also earned the title for consuming the most mudslides and strawberry daiquiris.
Overall, Arizona drinks the 32nd-most of all the states, but complains the 17th-most about hangovers. About 19 percent of Arizonans have called in sick after drinking.
The state that drank the most was Maine, followed by Wyoming, Alaska, Delaware and Washington, D.C., respectively. The top states complaining of hangovers were Washington, D.C., Wisconsin, Utah, Rhode Island and Missouri, respectively.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets