PHOENIX — When Arizonans head to the bar, most of us will reportedly choose a wheat beer.
According to Blowfish, a hangover medication, the top beer in Arizona is Blue Moon, followed by Bud Light and Corona.
As far as cocktails go, Arizona’s top drink is a rum and coke, followed by a margarita and a Long Island iced tea, respectively.
Arizona also earned the title for consuming the most mudslides and strawberry daiquiris.
Overall, Arizona drinks the 32nd-most of all the states, but complains the 17th-most about hangovers. About 19 percent of Arizonans have called in sick after drinking.
The state that drank the most was Maine, followed by Wyoming, Alaska, Delaware and Washington, D.C., respectively. The top states complaining of hangovers were Washington, D.C., Wisconsin, Utah, Rhode Island and Missouri, respectively.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments