Phoenix Sky Harbor is reportedly taking heat after 26 complaints were made by disabled passengers, double the national average.
According to the Daily Mail, the complaints said the passengers were offended by invasive Transportation Security Administration checks and searches.
One complaint involved an 82-year-old, wheelchair-bound woman who was allegedly asked to remove her prosthetic breast by a TSA agent in June 2012.
Another woman claimed the TSA ordered a pat-down of her prosthetic breast in a public area of the terminal.
Phoenix Sky Harbor did not return the Daily Mail’s request for comment.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan