Phoenix Sky Harbor is reportedly taking heat after 26 complaints were made by disabled passengers, double the national average.
According to the Daily Mail, the complaints said the passengers were offended by invasive Transportation Security Administration checks and searches.
One complaint involved an 82-year-old, wheelchair-bound woman who was allegedly asked to remove her prosthetic breast by a TSA agent in June 2012.
Another woman claimed the TSA ordered a pat-down of her prosthetic breast in a public area of the terminal.
Phoenix Sky Harbor did not return the Daily Mail’s request for comment.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials