PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Check out our map of all the fall activities in the state of Arizona! From pumpkin patches to Oktoberfests, we’ve got you covered.
Enjoy some bratwurst, beer and other German fare and attractions at the Tempe Oktoberfest all weekend. Admission is free.
Rock out with ZZ Top this weekend at the Arizona State Fair. They take the stage at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum at 7 p.m. Sunday.
The annual three-day walk for breast cancer begins Sunday in Phoenix.
Country fans can get their fill on Saturday when Trace Adkins takes the stage at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
Catch a glimpse of the heavens at Lake Pleasant on Saturday. An astronomer will be on-hand to answer questions, find celestial objects and give a talk on the stars.
Check out the longest-running ethnic festival in the Valley at the Greater Phoenix Greek Festival all weekend long in Phoenix. Admission is $3 for adults. Children 12 and under are free.
The conservative talk show host is live at Comerica Theatre in Phoenix on Friday. Tickets start at $43.
Olive fans, this one may sound like it’s for you, but everyone is invited. In addition to tasty olives, enjoy samples of wine and live music. Entry is free.
Comedian Chris Elliot, a veteran of numerous comedies including “There’s Something About Mary,” will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $25.
Have you been wanting to work on some do-it-yourself projects at home? Head over to the East Valley Home and Garden Show this weekend to get some ideas.
Bring the family and enjoy an outdoor movie in Gilbert on Friday. “Hotel Transylvania” will be shown. Admission is free.
Help in the battle against MS with a walk on Saturday morning at Westgate City Center. Participation is free but donations are encouraged.
Are you a fan of trains? Check out Railfair at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park this weekend. Plenty of model and real train fun can be had.
Enjoy the nice weather and a screening of “ParaNorman” on Friday at 6 p.m. at Kiwanis Park in Tempe.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development