GLENDALE, Ariz. – The Glendale Police Department needs help in identifying a man suspected in a sexual assault.
On Sunday, Sept. 29, at approximately 10:45 p.m., a 15-year-old Hispanic female was on her way home in the area of 4600 N. 59th Avenue.
She was approached by a man in a car who forced her to enter the car at gunpoint. He then drove to the area of 5300 N. 59th Avenue and sexually assaulted the teenager at a car wash.
Shortly before the assault occurred, the suspect was seen on surveillance footage purchasing condoms at aconvenient store in the area.
According to Glendale Police, the suspect is described as follows:
Hispanic Male, approximately 27 years of age. He is approximately 6’0″ tall and has a thin build, weighing about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and blue striped American Eagle shirt and designer jeans. He has a mole under his right eye. At the time of incident, he had a thin beard and mustache.
He is also believed to have been driving a newer Toyota FJ Cruiser, silver-colored, with a white roof and black roof rack.
The suspect was seen at a Valley Walmart on Thursday.
Detectives currently have no leads.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl