GLENDALE, Ariz. – The Glendale Police Department needs help in identifying a man suspected in a sexual assault.
On Sunday, Sept. 29, at approximately 10:45 p.m., a 15-year-old Hispanic female was on her way home in the area of 4600 N. 59th Avenue.
She was approached by a man in a car who forced her to enter the car at gunpoint. He then drove to the area of 5300 N. 59th Avenue and sexually assaulted the teenager at a car wash.
Shortly before the assault occurred, the suspect was seen on surveillance footage purchasing condoms at aconvenient store in the area.
According to Glendale Police, the suspect is described as follows:
Hispanic Male, approximately 27 years of age. He is approximately 6’0″ tall and has a thin build, weighing about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and blue striped American Eagle shirt and designer jeans. He has a mole under his right eye. At the time of incident, he had a thin beard and mustache.
He is also believed to have been driving a newer Toyota FJ Cruiser, silver-colored, with a white roof and black roof rack.
The suspect was seen at a Valley Walmart on Thursday.
Detectives currently have no leads.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee