GLENDALE, Ariz. – The Glendale Police Department needs help in identifying a man suspected in a sexual assault.
On Sunday, Sept. 29, at approximately 10:45 p.m., a 15-year-old Hispanic female was on her way home in the area of 4600 N. 59th Avenue.
She was approached by a man in a car who forced her to enter the car at gunpoint. He then drove to the area of 5300 N. 59th Avenue and sexually assaulted the teenager at a car wash.
Shortly before the assault occurred, the suspect was seen on surveillance footage purchasing condoms at aconvenient store in the area.
According to Glendale Police, the suspect is described as follows:
Hispanic Male, approximately 27 years of age. He is approximately 6’0″ tall and has a thin build, weighing about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and blue striped American Eagle shirt and designer jeans. He has a mole under his right eye. At the time of incident, he had a thin beard and mustache.
He is also believed to have been driving a newer Toyota FJ Cruiser, silver-colored, with a white roof and black roof rack.
The suspect was seen at a Valley Walmart on Thursday.
Detectives currently have no leads.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy