GLENDALE, Ariz. – The Glendale Police Department needs help in identifying a man suspected in a sexual assault.
On Sunday, Sept. 29, at approximately 10:45 p.m., a 15-year-old Hispanic female was on her way home in the area of 4600 N. 59th Avenue.
She was approached by a man in a car who forced her to enter the car at gunpoint. He then drove to the area of 5300 N. 59th Avenue and sexually assaulted the teenager at a car wash.
Shortly before the assault occurred, the suspect was seen on surveillance footage purchasing condoms at aconvenient store in the area.
According to Glendale Police, the suspect is described as follows:
Hispanic Male, approximately 27 years of age. He is approximately 6’0″ tall and has a thin build, weighing about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and blue striped American Eagle shirt and designer jeans. He has a mole under his right eye. At the time of incident, he had a thin beard and mustache.
He is also believed to have been driving a newer Toyota FJ Cruiser, silver-colored, with a white roof and black roof rack.
The suspect was seen at a Valley Walmart on Thursday.
Detectives currently have no leads.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development