PHOENIX – A pop culture collection spanning 45 years may sit in storage unless a financial superhero comes through to sponsor the Arizona Pop Culture Experience, a non-profit museum currently at Desert Ridge Marketplace.
“We’re moving the shop to Paradise Valley Mall at the end of this month,” said owner John Edwards. “We’re hoping to be able to move the museum there as well, but we’ve got to come up with a little more cash per month in order to do that.”
The museum currently houses 15,000 pieces of pop culture, including props, movie costumes, action figures, Japanese anime figures, dolls and Hot Wheels cars.
Edwards says corporate sponsors have backed out and hopes he can get financial backing to keep the non-profit museum open.
For more information, email Edwards at email@example.com.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas