PHOENIX — The Terminix Pest Control company is looking for some new employees in Glendale, Ariz.
The company is looking to fill positions at its new 32,800-sqaure-foot customer care center in Glendale’s Westgate Shopping District. It plans to hire 250 workers by March.
The workers will be doing a variety of duties.
“There is a segment of the business that’s administrative, and will be handling payments, administration, data entry and things like that,” said Terminix Senior Director of Contact Centers Kevin Bock. “The other half of our business includes customer service and dealing with the public. Dealing with billing, scheduling, reservice issues and things like that.”
The starting pay is $13 per hour. Some workers have already been hired and are already being trained. Interested applicants should go to jobs.terminix.com.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy