If you’re a married man looking for an affair, apparently the Valley is the place to be.
According to the Huffington Post, Ashley Madison, a site that sets up married people with single dates, named Phoenix the top city for affairs.
The site claimed that 38.4 percent of single women are looking for married men in the Valley.
The other cities in the top five were Washington, D.C., Dallas, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, respectively.
Does this surprise you? Would you have ever guessed Phoenix was the top spot for affairs?
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018