If you’re a married man looking for an affair, apparently the Valley is the place to be.
According to the Huffington Post, Ashley Madison, a site that sets up married people with single dates, named Phoenix the top city for affairs.
The site claimed that 38.4 percent of single women are looking for married men in the Valley.
The other cities in the top five were Washington, D.C., Dallas, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, respectively.
Does this surprise you? Would you have ever guessed Phoenix was the top spot for affairs?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan