PHOENIX — Scottsdale, Ariz.-based GoDaddy won’t be fielding its signature lime green race gear this month.
Instead, both its car and driver, Danica Patrick, will be clad in all pink in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
“GoDaddy has been such a strong partner in the fight against breast cancer,” said Patrick in a press release. “The fact GoDaddy wanted to ‘go pink’ for the whole month of October really says a lot about our commitment to this cause.”
In addition to the new color scheme, GoDaddy is also donating $50,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation and is encouraging customers to “round up” their payments, meaning customers would round their total to the next highest whole dollar. The difference will be donated to breast cancer research.
GoDaddy’s IndyCar car will also be painted pink for two races in Houston.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon