This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
A Paradise Valley teacher has resigned after she supposedly told a student “I’m going to kill you.”
According to Fox 10, Suzan Smelson resigned after a student told his mother about the incident. The mother the notified the school.
His mom says the teacher snapped at him for talking when he wasn’t supposed to, saying, “Oh my God I’m going to kill you. Do you want to be on the news, ‘Teacher kills student because she can’t take it anymore?'”
The family said it is relieved Smelson left Liberty Elementary School.
In a statement, the district said it expects the utmost of its teachers.
Smelson declined to speak to media.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate