PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for delays as a portion of the Loop 101 will be closed all weekend long.
Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and the Loop 202 San Tan Freeway from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pedestrian bridge work. The southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will also be closed at this time.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 split and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance.
Southbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Bethany Home Road and Glendale Avenue from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Waddell and Bell roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
The southbound Loop 101 ramp to the westbound US 60 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting repairs.
The northbound State Route 51 ramp to the westbound Loop 101 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday for lighting repairs.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food