PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for delays as a portion of the Loop 101 will be closed all weekend long.
Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and the Loop 202 San Tan Freeway from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pedestrian bridge work. The southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will also be closed at this time.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 split and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance.
Southbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Bethany Home Road and Glendale Avenue from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Waddell and Bell roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
The southbound Loop 101 ramp to the westbound US 60 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting repairs.
The northbound State Route 51 ramp to the westbound Loop 101 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday for lighting repairs.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development