PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for delays as a portion of the Loop 101 will be closed all weekend long.
Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and the Loop 202 San Tan Freeway from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pedestrian bridge work. The southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will also be closed at this time.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 split and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance.
Southbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between Bethany Home Road and Glendale Avenue from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for work zone barrier wall installation.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Waddell and Bell roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
The southbound Loop 101 ramp to the westbound US 60 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting repairs.
The northbound State Route 51 ramp to the westbound Loop 101 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday for lighting repairs.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night