PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Australian country singer and “American Idol” judge Keith Urban will have audiences singing along Sunday night at Ak-Chin Pavillion. Tickets start at $29.25.
Jimmy Eat World, a band who has roots in the Valley, brings their tour to the Marquee Theatre on Sunday.
Check out food trucks, live music and a beer and tequila garden — along with plenty of chile peppers — at the Roosevelt Row Chile Pepper Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the gate.
The former Poison front man will bring his solo act to Wild Horse Pass & Casino on Saturday. Tickets range from $54 to $114.
Need tips to improve your home? Head to the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show on Friday and Saturday. Tickets are $5 for adults, $2 for kids between 3 and 12 and kids 2 and under are free.
Williams and Spielberg, who have worked on such massive films as “Star Wars” and Indiana Jones,” will appear at the Phoenix Symphony Saturday. Williams will conduct some of his most famous scores and Spielberg will host a talk about the relationship between film and music.
Grab the family and check out Tukee Fest featuring live music, motocross and sports games. Plenty of tasty food will be available for purchase. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for those 12 and younger.
The punk band brings its show to Comerica Theatre on Friday night. Tickets start at $29.50.
Try foods from 10 Valley restaurants along with beer and wine while benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of the East Valley. Tickets are $40 each or $70 for two.
The former “Jackass” star brings his standup show to the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Show times vary and tickets range from $20 to $35.
Are you a fan of food trucks? Head to the Food Truck Roundup Saturday to try more than a dozen different trucks in one spot.
Break out the lederhosen and head to Oktoberfest at the Wigwam on Saturday. Admission is $10 and those 12 and under are free.
The “Breaking Bad” and “Chelsea Lately” veteran brings his standup act to Stand Up Live! all weekend. Tickets are $25.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon