PHOENIX — Arizona State University has reportedly been ranked again as one of the nation’s top party schools.
According to ABC15.com, ASU was ranked ninth in the nation for top party schools.
West Virginia University was ranked at the top of the list. It was the school’s first time.
Two other Pac-12 schools were ranked above ASU. The University of Colorado was ranked third and the University of Southern California was ranked fourth.
According to a Playboy company news release, the list was determined by Playboy’s editors using data from the National Center for Education Statistics, the NCAA, and the US Economic Census, as well as feedback from Playboy’s social media fans.
The full list will be revealed in the magazine’s October issue.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development