An Arizona man revved his way into the Guinness Book of World Records. Well, sort of.
According to MyFoxPhoenix.com, Austin Coulson built the world’s smallest street legal car, measuring 26 inches tall and over 52 inches long.
“When it was finally street legal and they handed me the plates and I went out and put on these huge license plates on this comically small car,” Coulson told MyFoxPhoenix.com. “I was like, this is it, this is real, I can drive this thing on the street now!”
Coulson added that it took him nine months to build the vehicle and another nine months to make it street legal.
While Coulson has found his way into the record books, he’s got his eyes on a bigger prize.
“I’m really interested to see if anybody does even attempt [to break it],” Coulson said of his record. “As of right now I’m looking at some of the other records and every time I go through the book and looking at them, [I think] maybe I can beat that one so we’ll see.”
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development