CAVE CREEK, Ariz. — You can do a little rock climbing Saturday in Cave Creek, but it will require a Jeep or four-wheeler to do it.
Four Wheelers Supply and Off Road Center is putting a pile of rocks in the parking lot outside of the Buffalo Chip Saloon for its “Rock & Ramp It” event. Drivers are welcome to off-road to their heart’s content at the free event.
“We invite all four-wheelers to bring their rig out here and run our rock garden,” said 4 Wheelers’ Bob Vansicle. “It’ll have three levels of difficulty: Light, medium, and extreme. The extreme will be built for high-end rock crawling buggies, because it’s going to be a 10-to-12 foot waterfall that they’ll be climbing.”
Vansicle said there will be contests and prizes.A previous rock-climbing event drew more than 150 drivers, he said.
See pictures and find out more about the event here.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon