PHOENIX — West Valley drivers should plan for extra travel time this weekend as the northbound Loop 303 will be closed for construction.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Peoria Avenue and Greenway Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Eastbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between 32nd and 56th streets from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for pavement improvements.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be down to one lane near Dixileta Drive from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for pavement improvements.
Southbound State Route 51 will be down to one lane between Highland Avenue and Thomas Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for pavement improvements.
The westbound Interstate 10 ramp to the northbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday, 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday and 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Power and Elliot roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 1 p.m. Saturday.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier