PHOENIX — West Valley drivers should plan for extra travel time this weekend as the northbound Loop 303 will be closed for construction.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Peoria Avenue and Greenway Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Eastbound Loop 101 will be down to one lane between 32nd and 56th streets from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for pavement improvements.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be down to one lane near Dixileta Drive from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for pavement improvements.
Southbound State Route 51 will be down to one lane between Highland Avenue and Thomas Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for pavement improvements.
The westbound Interstate 10 ramp to the northbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday, 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday and 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Power and Elliot roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon