PHOENIX — Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It may not be the ’80s anymore, but REO Speedwagon still knows how to rock. The Illinois band takes over Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday night. Tickets range between $58 and $138.
You may have hated his character in “Jerry Maguire,” but comedian Jay Mohr is a whole different act in person. Ranked one of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all time, Mohr will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $30.
Maya Day and Nightclub in Scottsdale is hosting Sound Wave, a massive music festival and block party, on Saturday. Three different stages of DJs — including a few Grammy nominees — will have everyone dancing all night long. Tickets are $54.
The “Grownups” and “Big Daddy” actor is live Friday night at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets start at $28.
Indie group Cold War Kids is live at the Marquee Theatre on Sunday night. Tickets are $23 in advance.
Are you a fan of Tartar Sauce, better known as Grumpy Cat of Internet fame? She’s at Changing Hands — along with her owner — to sign books on Sunday.
There’s nothing better after a run than a reward, so why not make it ice cream? Entry into the race includes all-you-can-eat ice cream! Preregistration is required.
A fleet of classic cars will take over downtown Glendale Saturday night. Admission is free and the first 500 people receive gift bags.
Avoid the daytime temperatures and play 18 with some friends at Palo Verde Municipal Golf Course in Phoenix. $25 includes glowing golf balls and goodie bags.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes