PHOENIX — Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It may not be the ’80s anymore, but REO Speedwagon still knows how to rock. The Illinois band takes over Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday night. Tickets range between $58 and $138.
You may have hated his character in “Jerry Maguire,” but comedian Jay Mohr is a whole different act in person. Ranked one of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all time, Mohr will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $30.
Maya Day and Nightclub in Scottsdale is hosting Sound Wave, a massive music festival and block party, on Saturday. Three different stages of DJs — including a few Grammy nominees — will have everyone dancing all night long. Tickets are $54.
The “Grownups” and “Big Daddy” actor is live Friday night at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets start at $28.
Indie group Cold War Kids is live at the Marquee Theatre on Sunday night. Tickets are $23 in advance.
Are you a fan of Tartar Sauce, better known as Grumpy Cat of Internet fame? She’s at Changing Hands — along with her owner — to sign books on Sunday.
There’s nothing better after a run than a reward, so why not make it ice cream? Entry into the race includes all-you-can-eat ice cream! Preregistration is required.
A fleet of classic cars will take over downtown Glendale Saturday night. Admission is free and the first 500 people receive gift bags.
Avoid the daytime temperatures and play 18 with some friends at Palo Verde Municipal Golf Course in Phoenix. $25 includes glowing golf balls and goodie bags.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon