PHOENIX — Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It may not be the ’80s anymore, but REO Speedwagon still knows how to rock. The Illinois band takes over Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday night. Tickets range between $58 and $138.
You may have hated his character in “Jerry Maguire,” but comedian Jay Mohr is a whole different act in person. Ranked one of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all time, Mohr will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $30.
Maya Day and Nightclub in Scottsdale is hosting Sound Wave, a massive music festival and block party, on Saturday. Three different stages of DJs — including a few Grammy nominees — will have everyone dancing all night long. Tickets are $54.
The “Grownups” and “Big Daddy” actor is live Friday night at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets start at $28.
Indie group Cold War Kids is live at the Marquee Theatre on Sunday night. Tickets are $23 in advance.
Are you a fan of Tartar Sauce, better known as Grumpy Cat of Internet fame? She’s at Changing Hands — along with her owner — to sign books on Sunday.
There’s nothing better after a run than a reward, so why not make it ice cream? Entry into the race includes all-you-can-eat ice cream! Preregistration is required.
A fleet of classic cars will take over downtown Glendale Saturday night. Admission is free and the first 500 people receive gift bags.
Avoid the daytime temperatures and play 18 with some friends at Palo Verde Municipal Golf Course in Phoenix. $25 includes glowing golf balls and goodie bags.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier