PHOENIX — A missing teenager from Surprise, Ariz., was found Thursday evening in Aliso Viejo, Calif., according to a press release from the Surprise Police Deparment.
Vaghe Cain, 14, was last seen in Surprise on Friday, Sept. 6. She was found by deputies with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.
She had been staying at the home of her 17-year-old boyfriend in the area. The two have been dating for approximately one year. They met while using the video game online service Xbox Live.
The boy’s father became suspicious of how much time Cain was spending at the home, and she refused to give him her parent’s contact information. The father then called Orange County authorities.
Surprise police officials said Cain was reported to be in good health and she is being held by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department until she reunites with her family.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon