PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The group who brought you “Apologize” is live at Comerica Theatre on Sunday. They also brought along Sara Bareilles, best know for her hit “Love Song.” Tickets start at $35.
The rocker, who enjoyed a lot of success in the 1990s, brings her rock-blues hybrid style to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino on Friday night. Tickets start at $66.
Mark Mexican Independence Day with plenty of food, drinks and live entertainment. The Rockin’ Taco Street Fest begins at 4 p.m. Saturday in Chandler. Entry is $5 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.
She may be better known as a reality star and actress, but Brandy is also known for her R&B music. She’ll be showcasing her musical talents at the Celebrity Theatre on Friday.
He may be know for appearing on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” but comedian Jeff Dye has also appeared on several MTV shows and “Last Comic Standing.” He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend long.
The Atlanta rapper, who first made it big in 2005, brings his skill to the Celebrity Theatre on Saturday. Tickets range from $45 to $70.
The former “Last Comic Standing” competitor is in town this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
Come on down and watch “The Price is Right” be filmed live at Comerica Theatre on Saturday. Tickets start at $40.
If you like Irish punk combined with rock music, Titus Andronicus is the band for you. They’re at the Crescent Ballroom on Saturday.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development