PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The group who brought you “Apologize” is live at Comerica Theatre on Sunday. They also brought along Sara Bareilles, best know for her hit “Love Song.” Tickets start at $35.
The rocker, who enjoyed a lot of success in the 1990s, brings her rock-blues hybrid style to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino on Friday night. Tickets start at $66.
Mark Mexican Independence Day with plenty of food, drinks and live entertainment. The Rockin’ Taco Street Fest begins at 4 p.m. Saturday in Chandler. Entry is $5 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.
She may be better known as a reality star and actress, but Brandy is also known for her R&B music. She’ll be showcasing her musical talents at the Celebrity Theatre on Friday.
He may be know for appearing on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” but comedian Jeff Dye has also appeared on several MTV shows and “Last Comic Standing.” He’s at the Tempe Improv all weekend long.
The Atlanta rapper, who first made it big in 2005, brings his skill to the Celebrity Theatre on Saturday. Tickets range from $45 to $70.
The former “Last Comic Standing” competitor is in town this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
Come on down and watch “The Price is Right” be filmed live at Comerica Theatre on Saturday. Tickets start at $40.
If you like Irish punk combined with rock music, Titus Andronicus is the band for you. They’re at the Crescent Ballroom on Saturday.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night