PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan for extra travel time as Interstate 10 will be closed Friday night.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 stack and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance.
Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday for State Route 24-related construction.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Sossaman and Warner roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 p.m. Saturday for SR 24-related construction.
Loop 303 will be closed intermittently between Thomas and Camelback roads from 5 p.m. Sunday to 9 p.m. Wednesday for a traffic shift. The northbound loop 202 on- and off-ramps at Indian School Road and the southbound on- and off-ramps at Camelback Road will also be closed at this time.
Northbound I-17 will be down to one lane overnight between Black Canyon City and the Sunset Point Rest Area from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday for maintenance.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development