PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The star of “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and other comedies brings his new stand-up act, “Messiah Complex,” to the Orpheum Theatre on Saturday.
This expo is all about you, ladies. In addition to several local speakers, there will be plenty of ways to improve yourself, ranging from self-defense exercises to Zumba demonstrations and more. Admission is free.
Miss the comedic antics of Tome Green? Get your fill of the ’90s MTV star at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $22.
Do you like teddy bears? Glendale’s Teddy Bear Day is the place to be this weekend. The free event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Tubers on the Salt River are in for an aloha of a good time this weekend when Salt River Tubing hosts the Hawaiian Mega Hula. Prizes will be given away for the best Hawaiian costume.
Abracadabra! Get ready to be amazed as Alaska-native Eric Giliam brings his magic show to Gilbert on Saturday. Tickets are $18.
Love comedy shows but can’t take the kids? Head to the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday evening for a night of kid-friendly jokes. Tickets start at $10.
This live music event featuring blues and rock and roll is free, but donations are requested for severely injured members of the armed forces.
Grab the kids and head to Usery Mountain Regional Park on Friday. The whole family can learn more about the desert we alive in through a film and experts.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development