PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The star of “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and other comedies brings his new stand-up act, “Messiah Complex,” to the Orpheum Theatre on Saturday.
This expo is all about you, ladies. In addition to several local speakers, there will be plenty of ways to improve yourself, ranging from self-defense exercises to Zumba demonstrations and more. Admission is free.
Miss the comedic antics of Tome Green? Get your fill of the ’90s MTV star at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $22.
Do you like teddy bears? Glendale’s Teddy Bear Day is the place to be this weekend. The free event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Tubers on the Salt River are in for an aloha of a good time this weekend when Salt River Tubing hosts the Hawaiian Mega Hula. Prizes will be given away for the best Hawaiian costume.
Abracadabra! Get ready to be amazed as Alaska-native Eric Giliam brings his magic show to Gilbert on Saturday. Tickets are $18.
Love comedy shows but can’t take the kids? Head to the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday evening for a night of kid-friendly jokes. Tickets start at $10.
This live music event featuring blues and rock and roll is free, but donations are requested for severely injured members of the armed forces.
Grab the kids and head to Usery Mountain Regional Park on Friday. The whole family can learn more about the desert we alive in through a film and experts.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns