PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The star of “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and other comedies brings his new stand-up act, “Messiah Complex,” to the Orpheum Theatre on Saturday.
This expo is all about you, ladies. In addition to several local speakers, there will be plenty of ways to improve yourself, ranging from self-defense exercises to Zumba demonstrations and more. Admission is free.
Miss the comedic antics of Tome Green? Get your fill of the ’90s MTV star at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $22.
Do you like teddy bears? Glendale’s Teddy Bear Day is the place to be this weekend. The free event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Tubers on the Salt River are in for an aloha of a good time this weekend when Salt River Tubing hosts the Hawaiian Mega Hula. Prizes will be given away for the best Hawaiian costume.
Abracadabra! Get ready to be amazed as Alaska-native Eric Giliam brings his magic show to Gilbert on Saturday. Tickets are $18.
Love comedy shows but can’t take the kids? Head to the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday evening for a night of kid-friendly jokes. Tickets start at $10.
This live music event featuring blues and rock and roll is free, but donations are requested for severely injured members of the armed forces.
Grab the kids and head to Usery Mountain Regional Park on Friday. The whole family can learn more about the desert we alive in through a film and experts.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick