A disabled veteran was kicked off a US Airways flight in Phoenix on Saturday after arguing with airline staff.
A witness posted a video to YouTube.
The unidentified man wanted his service dog, a 100-pound golden retriever, on the empty seat next to him because he said the dog was too big to sit on the floor by his feet.
The man apologized to the other passengers, but refused to make the dog sit on the ground and said he’d rather be taken off the flight in handcuffs. He was led off the plane by police but not in cuffs.
The airline reportedly paid for his hotel in Phoenix on Saturday night, and booked him on a Sunday flight.
WARNING: THE VIDEO CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE. Click here to watch it.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development