PHOENIX — An investment management company will hire about 300 people across Arizona next year, a company spokeswoman confirmed.
“They’re all roles to support and service the growth of our business from investors attracted to our low-cost approach and investor advocacy,” said Vanguard spokeswoman Linda Wolohan, adding that the company’s hiring rate has been on the rise.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the new openings will range from entry-level attorneys to those that require securities licensing.
In addition to the new employees, Vanguard will add an additional 148,000 square feet to its current Arizona total of 471,000 square feet.
Vanguard currently has about 14,000 global employees. It’s second-largest facility is in Scottsdale, where about 2,100 are employed.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night