Protestors of the conflict in Syria were arrested on Tempe’s Mill Avenue Saturday night, according to the city’s police department.
The crowd, consisting of antiwar demonstrators, according to ABC 15, apparently escalated the situation sometime in the evening to the point where Tempe police deemed their involvement necessary.
Three arrests were made, according to Mike Pooley, the department’s media relations sergeant.
Earlier on Saturday, President Barack Obama surprised many when he decided to reach out to congress for input on what actions to take against the Syrian government for their alleged chemical attacks on citizens, delaying anticipated action from the White House.
Meanwhile, citizens across the United States have expressed a variety of opinions regarding the prospect of the nation’s involvement in the Syrian civil war, which is in its second year.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them