Protestors of the conflict in Syria were arrested on Tempe’s Mill Avenue Saturday night, according to the city’s police department.
The crowd, consisting of antiwar demonstrators, according to ABC 15, apparently escalated the situation sometime in the evening to the point where Tempe police deemed their involvement necessary.
Three arrests were made, according to Mike Pooley, the department’s media relations sergeant.
Earlier on Saturday, President Barack Obama surprised many when he decided to reach out to congress for input on what actions to take against the Syrian government for their alleged chemical attacks on citizens, delaying anticipated action from the White House.
Meanwhile, citizens across the United States have expressed a variety of opinions regarding the prospect of the nation’s involvement in the Syrian civil war, which is in its second year.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development