Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- DPS: 30 DUI arrests made in Arizona over New Year’s holiday
- DUI arrests in Arizona up 13 percent during 2018 holiday season
- Here are some safety precautions that you should consider during holidays
- The end is coming for the sell-by date, and this will make your life better
- Mac & Gaydos to hold Caring for Kids collection drive through Dec. 21