Thanksgiving dinner can be a lot of work. Hours of food preparation and organizing are followed by hours of cooking.
It’s absolutely all right to parse out some of the cooking duties to professionals.
Several Valley restaurants will be glad to help with that, just give them enough time to do the job right.
Take a look at our slideshow to see which Phoenix-area eateries are available for preorders of an entire meal, side dishes, desserts and wines.
Now that is something to be thankful for.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- She Said: Fall for the best Phoenix-area food and drink festivals this fall
- Chick-fil-A adds Phoenix area as test site for spicy chicken menu addition
- No More Deaths duels with Border Patrol over water, food for migrants
- Giordano’s to officially open another Phoenix-area location in fall
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Chicken Wing Day