PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this Labor Day weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne, reunites with Black Sabbath for the first time on tour since the ’70s on Friday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $44.75.
Are you a fan of Phoenix eateries but don’t have time to sample them all? Phoenix Cooks! is for you. Chefs from over 50 different Valley restaurants will be serving up their creations on Saturday. Ticket prices vary.
The former “In Living Color” comedian brings his show to Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Showtimes vary, but tickets are $35. There is a two-drink minimum.
The “My Name is Earl” and “Raising Hope” veteran (not to mention “Chelsea Handler” writer) Josh Wold if at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets are $20.
Grab the family and head to Changing Hands in Tempe on Friday for Off the Cuff’s latest improvisational comedy show. Admission is free.
Prefer to watch others shake their groove things while you watch from a distance? Check out the BoogieDaBeat Dance Competition on Saturday as local and out-of-state hip-hop dance teams take the floor at Grand Canyon University. Tickets start at $20.
Satinder Sartaaj, an Indian Punjabi artist, brings his original lyrics and music to the Mesa Arts Center on Friday.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier