PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this Labor Day weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne, reunites with Black Sabbath for the first time on tour since the ’70s on Friday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $44.75.
Are you a fan of Phoenix eateries but don’t have time to sample them all? Phoenix Cooks! is for you. Chefs from over 50 different Valley restaurants will be serving up their creations on Saturday. Ticket prices vary.
The former “In Living Color” comedian brings his show to Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Showtimes vary, but tickets are $35. There is a two-drink minimum.
The “My Name is Earl” and “Raising Hope” veteran (not to mention “Chelsea Handler” writer) Josh Wold if at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets are $20.
Grab the family and head to Changing Hands in Tempe on Friday for Off the Cuff’s latest improvisational comedy show. Admission is free.
Prefer to watch others shake their groove things while you watch from a distance? Check out the BoogieDaBeat Dance Competition on Saturday as local and out-of-state hip-hop dance teams take the floor at Grand Canyon University. Tickets start at $20.
Satinder Sartaaj, an Indian Punjabi artist, brings his original lyrics and music to the Mesa Arts Center on Friday.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them