PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this Labor Day weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne, reunites with Black Sabbath for the first time on tour since the ’70s on Friday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $44.75.
Are you a fan of Phoenix eateries but don’t have time to sample them all? Phoenix Cooks! is for you. Chefs from over 50 different Valley restaurants will be serving up their creations on Saturday. Ticket prices vary.
The former “In Living Color” comedian brings his show to Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Showtimes vary, but tickets are $35. There is a two-drink minimum.
The “My Name is Earl” and “Raising Hope” veteran (not to mention “Chelsea Handler” writer) Josh Wold if at the Tempe Improv all weekend. Tickets are $20.
Grab the family and head to Changing Hands in Tempe on Friday for Off the Cuff’s latest improvisational comedy show. Admission is free.
Prefer to watch others shake their groove things while you watch from a distance? Check out the BoogieDaBeat Dance Competition on Saturday as local and out-of-state hip-hop dance teams take the floor at Grand Canyon University. Tickets start at $20.
Satinder Sartaaj, an Indian Punjabi artist, brings his original lyrics and music to the Mesa Arts Center on Friday.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development