PHOENIX — Police are searching for a man suspected of flashing two high school students on Monday.
The victims were standing outside Marcos de Niza High School in Tempe about 4:30 p.m. when the suspect pulled up next to them in a vehicle. He apparently wanted to speak to the victims, who noticed that he was exposing himself.
After one of the victims noticed, the suspect drove away.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20- and 25-years-old. He is clean-shaven and has a medium build. He was last seen wearing a blue-striped polo shirt.
The suspect was driving a grey vehicle older than 2005 with an Arizona license plate.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night