If you don’t have Labor Day vacation plans yet, it’s the perfect time to enjoy the world-class resorts our area has to offer before summer rates end. I’ve been on the phone securing EVEN BETTER deals for Alicia’s Deals in AZ readers. We all need a break and hopefully these deals help you live life better for less.
The Arizona Biltmore has always been one of my favorite resorts in the valley. I love the history of the place and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. They have a 92-foot waterslide sure to impress the kids, a swim-up bar and private cabanas available to rent out.
You can stay at the Biltmore this Labor Day weekend with an Alicia’s Deal I hope you like!
Click here to check reservations and use promo code ALICIA.
You’ll pay $129 a night and get a $50 resort credit AND up to two kids per room will eat free at Frank & Albert’s for the meal of your choosing. There is a $28 resort fee and self-parking is $12.
What makes this weekend even more special are the free events sure to appeal to everyone in your group. Check out what’s going on.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is offering a nice end of summer special as well! Click here to reserve a to reserve a room for $129 a night and enjoy a $100 resort credit. To make the deal even sweeter say the word “ALICIA” at check-in to get the resort fee waived (worth $22)!!! JD’s Lounge has live music going on Labor Day weekend.
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths