If you don’t have Labor Day vacation plans yet, it’s the perfect time to enjoy the world-class resorts our area has to offer before summer rates end. I’ve been on the phone securing EVEN BETTER deals for Alicia’s Deals in AZ readers. We all need a break and hopefully these deals help you live life better for less.
The Arizona Biltmore has always been one of my favorite resorts in the valley. I love the history of the place and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. They have a 92-foot waterslide sure to impress the kids, a swim-up bar and private cabanas available to rent out.
You can stay at the Biltmore this Labor Day weekend with an Alicia’s Deal I hope you like!
Click here to check reservations and use promo code ALICIA.
You’ll pay $129 a night and get a $50 resort credit AND up to two kids per room will eat free at Frank & Albert’s for the meal of your choosing. There is a $28 resort fee and self-parking is $12.
What makes this weekend even more special are the free events sure to appeal to everyone in your group. Check out what’s going on.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is offering a nice end of summer special as well! Click here to reserve a to reserve a room for $129 a night and enjoy a $100 resort credit. To make the deal even sweeter say the word “ALICIA” at check-in to get the resort fee waived (worth $22)!!! JD’s Lounge has live music going on Labor Day weekend.
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development