Everyone wants their house to look as clean as possible for all the relatives coming in for the holidays and this comedian recreated that process in a video titled “Company Is Coming.”
Chris Fleming, playing his character Gayle, frantically cleans the house while screaming absurd lines such as, “Carrie if you haven’t made your bed throw it away, it’s too late to make it now” and “we have to go into the Witness Protection Program folks.”
While the video is slightly exaggerated, everyone knows a relative who is antsy about the cleanliness of their house when company is coming and that’s the core that Fleming connects with.
- The cookie dough phenomenon is hitting the Tempe Public Market
- Police search for woman who may have left baby at Tucson airport
- Attorney looks to reopen case on Phoenix mom deported last year
- Records: Buckeye woman tried to kill self after shooting son
- Buckeye mom arrested for alleged murder of 2-year-old son