PHOENIX — Two jackpot-winning lottery tickets were sold for the Saturday evening drawing, the Arizona Lottery said in a press release.
A “The Pick” ticket worth $4.8 million was sold at a retailer at 10989 E. Dynamite Blvd. in Scottsdale.
A “Fantasy 5” ticket worth $555,000 was sold at the AM/PM gas station at 5050 S. Arizona Ave. in Chandler.
“We are thrilled that there were two jackpot winning tickets sold in Arizona this weekend,” said Karen Bach, director of budget, products, and communications for the Arizona Lottery in a press release. “We are excited that both of these in-state games climbed to high jackpots and look forward to presenting the winners with their checks.”
Neither winner has come forward to claim the prizes.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas