PHOENIX — Authorities are searching for a man suspected of brandishing a weapon at a 16-year-old girl, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release.
On Tuesday, the victim was in the area of Crismon north of University. The suspect approached her about 6 p.m., pulled out a weapon and attempted to detain her.
The suspect is described as being a white male about 30-years-old. He is either 5-foot-9 or 5-foot-10 and weighs about 150 pounds with a medium build. He has short, dirty blonde hair and green or blue eyes. He also has a goatee. He was last seen wearing black pants and a white t-shirt.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact MCSO at (602) 876-1011 and refer to case number 13-159953.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life