PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Get out of the sun and enjoy some cold beers at the Beat the Heat Arizona Beer Fest at The Venue Scottsdale on Saturday. Tickets are $30 in advance.
Originally from Mesa, Authority Zero will bring their blend of reggae, punk and Latin music to the Marquee Theatre on Saturday. Tickets are $20 in advance.
Get your groove on to EDM trio Krewella at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale on Sunday. Tickets start at $35.
Have you been thinking about getting a tattoo? Head to the Hell City Tattoo Festival. Over 200 artists will be in attendance to answer all your questions. There will also be live music and a tattoo contest. Tickets start at $25.
The “America’s Got Talent” runner-up is at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Tickets are $22.
Rock out with Queensryche on Saturday at the Celebrity Theatre. Tickets range between $25 and $35.
It may be summer in the desert, but that’s not stopping Salt River Tubing from celebrating Mardi Gras! The best Fat Tuesday attire wins prizes. The float starts at 9 a.m.
The international Indian music superstar is at the Tempe Center for the Arts on Friday night. Tickets start at $29.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development