PHOENIX — A new book on the Jodi Arias trial claims the convicted killer is a “nymphomaniac” and that her victim, Travis Alexander, was sexually addicted to her.
According to the Daily Mail, the book “Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias” was written by HLN host Jane Velez-Mitchell.
In the book, Velez-Mitchell described an unhealthy, sexually-charged relationship that saw both Arias and Alexander become obsessed with one another. After breaking up, the pair continued to have sex and Alexander paid Arias to clean his house just to keep his lover nearby.
The book came out Tuesday.
To read an excerpt from the book, click here. (WARNING: LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS)
Watch a portion of an interview with Velez-Mitchell below.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns