PHOENIX — The Habit Burger Grill will soon have a sixth restaurant in Arizona when it opens a Scottsdale location next week.
According to heraldonline.com, the new location will be located at 16495 N. Scottsdale Rd.
“We are excited to continue our growth in Arizona with our newest Habit in Scottsdale,” says Russ Bendel, President and CEO of Habit Restaurants, LLC. “Our sixth location in Scottsdale will give more people a new ‘Habit’ worth repeating.”
Prior to the restaurant’s grand opening on Aug. 28, Habit Burger will offer a several sneak peek opportunities that will benefit charity.
On Aug. 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The restaurant will then reopen from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
On Aug. 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments