PHOENIX — The Habit Burger Grill will soon have a sixth restaurant in Arizona when it opens a Scottsdale location next week.
According to heraldonline.com, the new location will be located at 16495 N. Scottsdale Rd.
“We are excited to continue our growth in Arizona with our newest Habit in Scottsdale,” says Russ Bendel, President and CEO of Habit Restaurants, LLC. “Our sixth location in Scottsdale will give more people a new ‘Habit’ worth repeating.”
Prior to the restaurant’s grand opening on Aug. 28, Habit Burger will offer a several sneak peek opportunities that will benefit charity.
On Aug. 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The restaurant will then reopen from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
On Aug. 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.