PHOENIX — The Habit Burger Grill will soon have a sixth restaurant in Arizona when it opens a Scottsdale location next week.
According to heraldonline.com, the new location will be located at 16495 N. Scottsdale Rd.
“We are excited to continue our growth in Arizona with our newest Habit in Scottsdale,” says Russ Bendel, President and CEO of Habit Restaurants, LLC. “Our sixth location in Scottsdale will give more people a new ‘Habit’ worth repeating.”
Prior to the restaurant’s grand opening on Aug. 28, Habit Burger will offer a several sneak peek opportunities that will benefit charity.
On Aug. 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The restaurant will then reopen from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
On Aug. 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the restaurant will donate all proceeds to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon