It’s almost football season and it’s so much more fun to see the games live instead of on TV. I’ve become a big fan of a site called ScoreBig. They figured out that around 40 percent of tickets go unsold. To help fill the seats, they offer a service that lets you decide how much you want to pay for tickets and what area you want to sit in. The ticket providers decide if they want to take your offer.
You can save 10 to 50 percent off tickets or more and there are never any fees. They have tickets for all kinds of events in town. See the Arizona Diamondbacks, ASU football, the Arizona Cardinals, the Phoenix Coyotes, John Mayer, Rascal Flatts and many other great games and concerts. I was so excited that they offered an exclusive deal just for you!
Click here and use promo code ALICIA30 to get $30 off your $120 purchase. That’s after you pick what you want to pay!
This will make it much more affordable to see a couple of games and/or concerts this seaon!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode