It’s almost football season and it’s so much more fun to see the games live instead of on TV. I’ve become a big fan of a site called ScoreBig. They figured out that around 40 percent of tickets go unsold. To help fill the seats, they offer a service that lets you decide how much you want to pay for tickets and what area you want to sit in. The ticket providers decide if they want to take your offer.
You can save 10 to 50 percent off tickets or more and there are never any fees. They have tickets for all kinds of events in town. See the Arizona Diamondbacks, ASU football, the Arizona Cardinals, the Phoenix Coyotes, John Mayer, Rascal Flatts and many other great games and concerts. I was so excited that they offered an exclusive deal just for you!
Click here and use promo code ALICIA30 to get $30 off your $120 purchase. That’s after you pick what you want to pay!
This will make it much more affordable to see a couple of games and/or concerts this seaon!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development