PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Former “American Idol” contestant Daughtry will rock the Valley on Friday. Special guest 3 Doors Down will open the show. Tickets range between $35 and $65.
Looking to shop until you drop? Look no further than the Arizona Amazing Women’s Expo being held Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. There will be hundreds of fashion booths and several speakers.
Local reggae-rock band Fayuca is at the Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix on Friday night. A local blues-rock artist will play as well. Tickets are $10 in advance.
Grab the family and head to the Mesa Arts Center for “Grease,” an iconic musical set in in the 1950s. Shows run through Sept. 1.
Take in Tempe Town Lake by moonlight in your kayak on Saturday night. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. and entry is $30.
Randy and Jason Sklar, hosts of ESPN’s “Cheap Seats,” bring their brotherly comedy routine to the Tempe Improv this weekend. Showtimes vary and tickets start at $17.
Funnyman Kieth Ellis will have audiences chuckling on Friday at the Tempe Center for the Arts. The comedian has performed alongside George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson and Mark Wahlberg, to name a few.
Does an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast followed by apple and peach picking sound like an ideal weekend morning? If you’re OK with a drive, Apple Annie’s Orchard in Willcox, Ariz. is hosting its Peach Mania Festival.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them