PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Former “American Idol” contestant Daughtry will rock the Valley on Friday. Special guest 3 Doors Down will open the show. Tickets range between $35 and $65.
Looking to shop until you drop? Look no further than the Arizona Amazing Women’s Expo being held Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. There will be hundreds of fashion booths and several speakers.
Local reggae-rock band Fayuca is at the Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix on Friday night. A local blues-rock artist will play as well. Tickets are $10 in advance.
Grab the family and head to the Mesa Arts Center for “Grease,” an iconic musical set in in the 1950s. Shows run through Sept. 1.
Take in Tempe Town Lake by moonlight in your kayak on Saturday night. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. and entry is $30.
Randy and Jason Sklar, hosts of ESPN’s “Cheap Seats,” bring their brotherly comedy routine to the Tempe Improv this weekend. Showtimes vary and tickets start at $17.
Funnyman Kieth Ellis will have audiences chuckling on Friday at the Tempe Center for the Arts. The comedian has performed alongside George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson and Mark Wahlberg, to name a few.
Does an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast followed by apple and peach picking sound like an ideal weekend morning? If you’re OK with a drive, Apple Annie’s Orchard in Willcox, Ariz. is hosting its Peach Mania Festival.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night