PHOENIX — Headed to the Arizona Cardinals’ preseason game on Saturday afternoon? The city of Glendale has made some small tweaks to the way it will handle gameday traffic flow this season.
For season-ticket holders who were provided parking passes to specific lots that are not in the same location as they were last season, the way to access those lots has also changed.
Traffic headed to the Purple Lot from the southbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Glendale Avenue and south on 95th Avenue. Traffic to the lot coming from the northbound Loop 101 should go west on Camelback Road, north on 99th Avenue and then east on Maryland Avenue.
Traffic headed to the Brown Lot from the southbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Northern Avenue and then south on 91st Avenue. Traffic to Brown Lot coming from the northbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Glendale Avenue and then north on 91st Avenue.
Parking is available at several Westgate area lots for those who do not have parking passes. Entry per car is $10. To access the lots, traffic should use either 93rd or 95th avenues from Glendale Avenue.
During day games this season, the lots will open at 9 a.m. For evening games, the lots will open at 1 p.m.
Tailgating is permitted in the lot immediately north of the AMC Theatre, but charcoal grills and glass containers are prohibited.
The city will also operate a shuttle from Kellis High School to University of Phoenix Stadium.
For more information, click here.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.