PHOENIX — Headed to the Arizona Cardinals’ preseason game on Saturday afternoon? The city of Glendale has made some small tweaks to the way it will handle gameday traffic flow this season.
For season-ticket holders who were provided parking passes to specific lots that are not in the same location as they were last season, the way to access those lots has also changed.
Traffic headed to the Purple Lot from the southbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Glendale Avenue and south on 95th Avenue. Traffic to the lot coming from the northbound Loop 101 should go west on Camelback Road, north on 99th Avenue and then east on Maryland Avenue.
Traffic headed to the Brown Lot from the southbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Northern Avenue and then south on 91st Avenue. Traffic to Brown Lot coming from the northbound Loop 101 will be sent east on Glendale Avenue and then north on 91st Avenue.
Parking is available at several Westgate area lots for those who do not have parking passes. Entry per car is $10. To access the lots, traffic should use either 93rd or 95th avenues from Glendale Avenue.
During day games this season, the lots will open at 9 a.m. For evening games, the lots will open at 1 p.m.
Tailgating is permitted in the lot immediately north of the AMC Theatre, but charcoal grills and glass containers are prohibited.
The city will also operate a shuttle from Kellis High School to University of Phoenix Stadium.
For more information, click here.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl