PHOENIX — Students at Arizona State University are just steps away from one of the best college bars in the nation, a report said.
According to The Daily Meal, Zuma Grill on Mill Avenue is the tenth-best college bar in the nation.
Located half a mile away from the main campus of Arizona State University, Zuma Grill is notorious among the student population for “Toxic Mondays,” a night full of music and dancing, and cocktails. With drinks like the “Snorkel,” a “shotgun” drink of a shot of vodka dropped into a Red Bull, and personal cocktail pitchers for $10, there is no question why Mondays are “toxic” or why students love Zuma Grill.
Overall, the top college bar in America was The Boot, located near Tulane University in New Orleans.
The Knight Library near the University of Central Florida in Orlando, the Wagon Wheel near the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kan., Bullwinkle’s Saloon near Florida State University in Tallahassee and Bourbon Street near the University of Georgia rounded out the top five, respectively.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development