PHOENIX — Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to live as a former NFL quarterback?
According to Yahoo! Homes, then opportunity can be yours for a minimum of $15,000 per month. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner’s Paradise Valley home is on the rental market.
Three years into retirement, the NFL legend has sold his home at 6712 E Cheney Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 to an Arizona development company. But the story isn’t over yet.
The home has returned to the for-rent market, asking $15,000 to $30,000 a month, depending on the terms of the agreement. The listing is offering a short-term or season rental, with furnishings or without.
The 11,300-square-foot home has a 24-foot high foyer, an elevator serving two master suites and a lap pool.
Warner bought the property in 2005 for $3.3 million and sold it for $2.55 million.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick