PHOENIX — Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to live as a former NFL quarterback?
According to Yahoo! Homes, then opportunity can be yours for a minimum of $15,000 per month. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner’s Paradise Valley home is on the rental market.
Three years into retirement, the NFL legend has sold his home at 6712 E Cheney Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 to an Arizona development company. But the story isn’t over yet.
The home has returned to the for-rent market, asking $15,000 to $30,000 a month, depending on the terms of the agreement. The listing is offering a short-term or season rental, with furnishings or without.
The 11,300-square-foot home has a 24-foot high foyer, an elevator serving two master suites and a lap pool.
Warner bought the property in 2005 for $3.3 million and sold it for $2.55 million.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night