The appeal of coworking has been increasing over the last few several years and Co+Hoots in the city of Phoenix has been ranked seventh for the top coworking spaces in the U.S.
According to Hongkiat.com, Co+Hoots in downtown Phoenix earned the seventh spot for being one of the best coworking environments in the whole country.
The office space features a bright area of natural light engulfed through large window panes. The workspace is a great place to collaborate with writers, designers, lawyers, developers and other types of business & creative people.
Co+Hoots, with its 9,000-square-foot space also hosts social events like TEDtalks Tuesdays and Food Truck Fridays.
The number one coworking space is Office Nomads in Seattle, Wash., and the last spot was The Enclave, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Coworking is a style of work that involves independent professionals and contractors working in a shared, open, community-based environment.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food