The appeal of coworking has been increasing over the last few several years and Co+Hoots in the city of Phoenix has been ranked seventh for the top coworking spaces in the U.S.
According to Hongkiat.com, Co+Hoots in downtown Phoenix earned the seventh spot for being one of the best coworking environments in the whole country.
The office space features a bright area of natural light engulfed through large window panes. The workspace is a great place to collaborate with writers, designers, lawyers, developers and other types of business & creative people.
Co+Hoots, with its 9,000-square-foot space also hosts social events like TEDtalks Tuesdays and Food Truck Fridays.
The number one coworking space is Office Nomads in Seattle, Wash., and the last spot was The Enclave, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Coworking is a style of work that involves independent professionals and contractors working in a shared, open, community-based environment.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.