The appeal of coworking has been increasing over the last few several years and Co+Hoots in the city of Phoenix has been ranked seventh for the top coworking spaces in the U.S.
According to Hongkiat.com, Co+Hoots in downtown Phoenix earned the seventh spot for being one of the best coworking environments in the whole country.
The office space features a bright area of natural light engulfed through large window panes. The workspace is a great place to collaborate with writers, designers, lawyers, developers and other types of business & creative people.
Co+Hoots, with its 9,000-square-foot space also hosts social events like TEDtalks Tuesdays and Food Truck Fridays.
The number one coworking space is Office Nomads in Seattle, Wash., and the last spot was The Enclave, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Coworking is a style of work that involves independent professionals and contractors working in a shared, open, community-based environment.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments