PHOENIX — A man suspected of groping at least four women in Valley grocery stores has been arrested, Tempe police said in a press release.
Jesse Jimenez, 21, was arrested Thursday at his home. Police believe he groped the women at Fry’s grocery stores in both Tempe and Gilbert.
“What happened in Gilbert is the exact same thing that happened here in Tempe,” said Tempe Police Sgt. Mike Pooley. “She was with her young child. She was pushing a grocery cart and this individual comes up behind her and grabbed on to her buttocks.”
During all three previous incidents, the man approached women from behind and grabbed their buttocks. All the victims were white females in their 30s.
Jimenez told police he groped the women. He was charged with four counts of assault.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them